The Bachelor of Science in Transportation degree is intended to prepare a student for a career in the field of transportation, by giving the graduate the necessary tools to become a successful practitioner in the fields of transportation, physical distribution or logistics.
The program is focused on the physical and economic aspects of transportation, with an emphasis on the aviation and aerospace industries. The Transportation degree program addresses all major modes of transport: air, highway, rail and marine.
Successful program graduates pursue positions in transportation and logistics analysis, management, research and planning, and will be prepared to lead the field into the future. This program is offered at the Worldwide campus.
- Highway Administration
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Transportation Analysis
- Transportation Planning
- Air Services
- Cargo Services
- Government Agencies
- Logistics Providers
- Military Transportation Bases
Career Development Strategies
- Build on previous experience for advancement
- Develop communication skills
- Develop critical thinking and analytical skills
- Develop management and supervision skills
- Understand the science of transportation and logistics